Share this photo by sending the following link to your friends: http://copygr.am/jojojackson24/426479617848443730_38754927/
•Im not a robot. I put like myself. •I will never cheat. I'm very active that's all. •A lot of friends helped me by editing my pics. but only 10% read caption. the other 90% will never know it was my pic.
that's why I won't collab again.
•if I love a gallery, I will let you know by doing a follow Friday. this is much clearer. (and work so much better) •I don't want to create my gallery with other people pics. this is my own pics. (but I respect all the collab / just pissed that no one read caption) •I will follow you if I fall in love with your gallery / no matter how many followers you have. •We are free to do what we want with our pics. let's respect each other. •Don't steal my pics. everyone has a style, find yours. •Instagram is sharing: loving every kind of image. discovering new galleries. like, comment. don't be obsessed by how many like you gonna get today... stay cool! •And last thing: I love my followers and I visit their galleries the more often I can...❤